Can I Sue A VA or Military Doctor for Leaving Something In My Body During Surgery?

If you have encountered a surgery at a VA or military healthcare facility and something was left inside your body during the surgery, these are usually the easiest cases we handle at our VA & military medical malpractice firm. This type of case is what we refer to as a foreign body case. If you have a surgery and something is left inside of your body that is not supposed to be there, that is a claim. Now, how much that claim is going to be worth is another matter. Sometimes something that gets left in your body during surgery gets taken out without much harm. But sometimes, the harm can be detrimental.

Our military malpractice legal team is prepared to help you navigate the claim associated with a foreign body case.

Image by Daniel Foster


If you or a loved one has been harmed by improper treatment at a VA hospital, you may be eligible for compensation. Contact our VA & Military Medical Malpractice attorneys online or call 877-VET-4-VET for a free initial consultation.